The Extron TLP Pro 1720MG is a 17” wall mount touchpanel with a capacitive, edge-to-edge glass touchscreen. This customizable touchpanel features faster processing and more memory, while the color, 1920×1080 capacitive touchscreen provides a vibrant look and a more responsive control surface. The TLP Pro 1720MG features video preview inputs that support high resolution, HDCP-compliant video from HDMI sources and Extron XTP® devices. For convenience, the touchpanel can receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. The TLP Pro 1720MG has a stylish design and powerful features that make it ideal for control applications that require a fully-customizable wall mount touchpanel with a large control surface and multi-source video preview.
The TLP Pro 1720MG works in conjunction with any Extron IP Link® Pro control processor and is designed for use in AV system applications that require complete, interactive control of a broad range of source devices. TouchLink Pro touchpanels operate using standard network infrastructure and are easy to install with reliable and cost effective Ethernet cable.
All TouchLink Pro touchpanels are customized using Extron GUI Designer software. This powerful interface design software offers ready-to-use resource kits to help design a wide variety of interfaces for rooms and presentation environments.
- 17” capacitive touchscreen with 1920×1080 resolution and 16 million colors — Vibrant, edge-to-edge glass display with a more responsive control surface.
- Faster processing and more memory — Allows for quicker configuration uploads and more storage for GUI pages.
- Full-motion video preview and monitoring with HDMI and XTP inputs
- Compatible with all IP Link Pro control processors
- Touchpanel receives power and communication over a single Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply – Power injector included
- Built-in speakers provide stereo audio — For video preview and audible feedback from button presses.
- Light sensor adjusts screen brightness as the ambient room lighting changes
- Configurable red and green status lights indicate a room’s availability or call status
- System connection status indicator provides visual feedback if the touchpanel is not communicating with a control processor
- Two high speed USB 2.0 ports — For future expansion.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack provides local audio out from the touchpanel
- Automatic clock synchronization allows touchpanel to display the accurate time and date
- Energy-saving features:
– Adjustable sleep timer puts touchpanel into sleep mode
– Motion detector wakes touchpanel
- Stylish design that complements the aesthetics of any environment
- Mounts on a wall, lectern, or any flat surface — The included mounting hardware enables multiple mounting options. The optional back box, BB 700M, can be used where local codes require a rear metal enclosure.
- Fully customizable using Extron control system software — GUI Designer combined with Global Configurator Plus, Global Configurator Professional, or Global Scripter.
- Supports the Extron Control App and Extron Control for Web
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply optional, part #70-769-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs.
See full details at www.extron.com