- Patented two-piece speaker system for suspended ceilings in division-of-labor installations
- Enclosure and speaker cartridge can be purchased as individual components and installed separately by low-voltage and AV system contractors
- Provides significant time and cost savings in ceiling speaker installation
- 3″ (7.6 cm) full-range driver
- 165° conical dispersion provides wide coverage and allows for flexible speaker placement
- 8 ohm direct or 70/100 volt operation on a six position, behind-the-grille selector
The Extron CS 123T SpeedMount® Ceiling Speaker System is a patented low profile, plenum rated two-piece speaker system. It provides an extremely wide 165° conical dispersion for flexibility in speaker spacing. The system is designed for applications where high intelligibility and maximum coverage is desired in paging applications and low ceiling installations. The innovative system consists of the CS 120P plenum rated enclosure and a CS 3T full-range speaker cartridge. The enclosure installs quickly into 2′ x 2′ (61 cm x 61 cm) or 600 mm x 600 mm suspended ceilings. The speaker cartridge features a 3″ (7.6 cm) full-range driver, and can be used in 70/100 volt or 8 ohm operation. The CS 123T is available as a complete assembly, or the CS 120P and CS 3T can be purchased separately to accommodate division-of-labor installations.
See full description at www.extron.com