The Extron DTP DVI 4K 230 D Tx is a Decora®-style transmitter for sending DVI‑D video, audio, and bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP®‑enabled products. It provides an economical and effective means for extending single link DVI-D or HDMI signals. The DTP DVI 4K 230 D Tx accepts analog stereo audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable. It supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K, including 1080p/60 Deep Color. The transmitter is equipped with a buffered DVI loop-through output for a local computer monitor. The wall-mountable design and remote power capability of the DTP DVI 4K 230 D Tx provide the convenience of placing input connections precisely where they are needed.
- Transmits single link DVI-D plus control and analog audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K, including 1080p/60 Deep Color
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals
- DVI input loop-through
See Full Story at extron.com