The Extron DTP DVI 4K 230 Tx is a transmitter for sending DVI-D video, audio, and bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP®‑enabled products. It provides an economical and effective means for extending single link DVI-D or HDMI signals. In addition, the DTP DVI 4K 230 Tx accepts analog stereo audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable. It supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K, including 1080p/60 Deep Color. The transmitter is equipped with a buffered DVI loop-through output to support a local computer monitor. The compact enclosure size and remote power capability make the DTP DVI 4K 230 Tx ideal for discreet placement in lecterns, beneath tables, or wherever needed to meet application requirements.
- Transmits single link DVI-D plus control and analog audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K, including 1080p/60 Deep Color
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals
- DVI input loop-through
See Full Details at extron.com