When Epson projectors are mounted on the ceiling, they are mounted upside down. This means that the operator must select the ceiling projection option on the projector, and do it with the remote control because the manual operation buttons will no longer be easily reachable.
- Attach the video cable from the projector to the monitor output port on the computer.
- Power on the computer and use the toggle key combination to send the video to the output port (usually “Fn-F9”).
- Press the power button on the remote control and wait for the power light to stop flashing and glow a steady green.
- Press the Menu button on the remote control to display the projector menu. Unless the projector has already been set for ceiling-mounted operation, the menu screen will appear upside down.
- Press the down arrow key on the remote until the “Extended” option is highlighted on the menu screen. Then press the Enter button on the remote.
by Scott Knickelbine
See Full Story at smallbusiness.chron.com