You can use the projector’s Screen Fit feature to automatically correct the shape and position of images to fit on your screen.
The projector’s sensor can detect the screen size and shape in these conditions:
- Projector is not mounted on the ceiling
- Screen size is 100 inches (254 cm) or less
- The room is not too dark
- The room does not receive too much daylight
- The projection surface is not patterned and does not deflect the sensor in some way
- Projector is positioned within the distances and angles listed here
1. 4 to 10 feet (1.2 to 3 m)
1. Press the Screen Fit button on the projector or remote control.
You see a message on the screen.
2. Move the projector as necessary to display the message in the middle of the screen.
3. Zoom into the image until its yellow frame extends beyond the edges of the screen.
4. Press the Screen Fit button again. Two displays flash briefly, then this message appears:
5. Fine-tune the image shape as necessary using the arrow buttons on the control panel.
6. When you are finished, press Esc.
Now, if necessary, you can correct the image corners individually using Quick Corner by pressing the arrow buttons on the control panel.