Choosing the Best Ultra Short Throw Projector
To be able to get the most out of your ultra short throw projector, make sure that you buy from a trusted brand known to produce exceptionally great imagery.
In addition, the projector should have high-quality, vivid images and would not get distorted or become blurry when an image is further enlarged.
Here are some of the factors that will make an ultra short throw projector the best in the lot:
- : It should be able to produce images of at least Full HD or 4K quality.
- : Choose a high lumens rating of 2,500 an upwards so that you can use it in ambient lighting condition without sacrificing image quality.
- : Find one that you can easily carry it with you during business trips or destination presentations.
- : These are lenses that can be moved to change the angles of the projector.
- : Look for a projector whose lamp will last at least 10,000 hours, and more with an ec-mode feature.
See Full Story at www.tgdaily.com