The IPCP Pro Series are versatile, high-performance control processors designed for use in a wide variety of AV systems. As part of the IP Link Pro Series, the IPCP Pro 250, 350, and 550 are engineered to be faster and more secure in almost every way. These feature advanced security standards and Gigabit Ethernet, which ensures compatibility with multiple TouchLink Pro touchpanels using today’s network infrastructure. All three also support Extron’s new LinkLicense™ technology that enables the use of third party devices as primary control interfaces. Any one of these IPCP Pro control processors would be an ideal choice as a primary control processor for centralized control of multiple devices within an AV system.
- Support TouchLink® Pro touchpanels
- Support secure industry standard communications protocols
- Support Extron LinkLicense
- Support 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Support Ethernet-controllable devices
- Integrated IR Learning capability
See Full Story on extron.sg