The MLC Plus 84 D is an easy-to-use, two-gang Ethernet controller used for controlling common AV functions such as power, input switching, and volume. As part of the new MediaLink Plus Series, the MLC Plus 84 D is designed with more powerful features and enhanced security. It has eleven backlit soft touch buttons and a variety of ports and inputs, including a remote volume control port for use with select Extron amplifiers. It is Extron’s first pushbutton controller to support Ethernet control of a wide range of AV devices. Power over Ethernet allows the controller to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. The MLC Plus 84 D mounts in a two-gang junction box, and includes a white Decora®-style wallplate.
- Manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network
- Fully configurable using Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional
- Two bidirectional RS-232 ports
- Two relays for controlling room functions
- One IR port for connecting up to two emitters
- Remote volume control port for Extron MPA Series and select XTRA™ Series amplifiers
See Full Details at extron.com