The MLC Plus 84 MK is an easy-to-use, two-gang Ethernet controller that controls common AV functions such as power, input selection, and volume. As part of the new MediaLink Plus Series, the MLC Plus 84 MK is designed with more powerful features and enhanced security. It has nine backlit soft touch buttons, volume control knob, and a variety of ports and inputs, including a remote volume control port for use with select Extron amplifiers. It is Extron’s first pushbutton controller to support Ethernet control of a wide range of AV devices. Power over Ethernet allows the controller to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. The MLC Plus 84 MK mounts in a two gang MK junction box.
- Manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network
- Fully configurable using Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional
- Designed to mount in a double MK junction box for the UK, Middle East, Singapore, Hong Kong, and other markets that use MK-type junction boxes
- Two bidirectional RS-232 ports
- Two relays for controlling room functions
- One IR port for connecting up to two emitters
See Full Details at extron.com