The MLC Plus 50 is an easy-to-use Ethernet controller designed for handling common AV functions, such as display on/off, input switching, volume control, and Ethernet control of AV devices. As with all controllers in the MediaLink Plus Series, it has more features and enhanced security. The faceplate hides the mounting screws and, combined with its rounded corners and beveled edges, gives the controller a refined, sleek appearance. PoE allows the MLC Plus 50 to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. It mounts in a two-gang junction box, and includes black and white faceplates.
- Manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network
- Fully configurable using Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional
- One bidirectional RS-232 port
- Two relays for controlling room functions
- One IR port for connecting up to two emitters
- One digital input
See Full Details at extron.com