The new Epson Pro Cinema 4050 4K PRO-UHD with HDR Projector is the new premium home theater projector from Epson that supports 4K HDR at 10 bits , 2,400 lumens of brightness and an increased 200,000 contrast. This uses a new 4K Pro UHD technology, the first from Epson, and alongside Epson’s 3Chip LCD tech you also get upgraded 4k Enhancement tech in the package.
With the Pro Cinema 4050 users get Epson’s amazing Lens Shift technology that simplifies installation options by allowing for a 2.1x zoom and up to a 96% plus or minus horizontal adjustment and up to a 47% left or right adjustment. Users can also configure up to 10 preset positions that allow you to optimize for different aspect ratio content.
Epson Pro 4050 K Pro UHD-Projector features also include;
- HDR High Dynamic Range and Rich Black Contrast — full 10-bit color output and a contrast ratio up to 200,000:1 deliver an extraordinary range of color and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- Advanced 3-Chip, 3LCD Technology — sophisticated parallel pixel processing and a state-of-the-art 3-chip architecture deliver amazing color accuracy, color brightness and color gamut
- Epson’s Advanced Projection Lens — state-of-the-art 15-element glass projection lens displays a bright, uniform image with virtually no hot spots or chromatic aberration
- L*a*b* Ultra Wide Color Gamut — delivers 100% of the 3-dimensional DCI-P3 color gamut, the digital cinema standard, with 50% wider color gamut than Rec. 709
- 3-Axis Precision Motor — for powered focus, 2.1x zoom, up to ± 96% horizontal and up to ± 47% vertical lens shift, and 10 preset positions
- Delta Level Color Accuracy — low Delta E, for extremely accurate color reproduction
- 100% Balanced Color and White Brightness — 2,400 lumens of color and 2,400 lumens of white brightness for vibrant, rich color
- Smooth, Crisp Images and Transitions — 12-bit digital color processing chip with Frame Interpolation and proprietary Advanced Motion Control
- No Color Wheel — images are free from any distracting rainbow effect; balanced color and white brightness means no white segments
See Full Story at www.gottabemobile.com