Mobile presentation has become relatively common and demand for lighter, brighter and cheaper projectors has been on the rise. A portable projector has very specific purposes but what many users failed to uncover is the many hidden features that can help put them a step ahead of their competitors.
As straightforward as it may sound, there are still users who miss out on some of the basic requirements that make a successful portable projector purchase.
Below are considerations you should look at when selecting a suitable projector:
- Light Weight (less than 2kg)
- High brightness to cater for larger venue
- Short Throw to allow projection of a large screen for smaller rooms
- Quick and easy Connections (VGA, USB, Wireless etc)
- Quick Setup & Instant off (To minimize awkward waiting time)
- Easy Setup (To allow presenter to setup the screen upright quickly)
There is a wide range of portable projectors in the market. Knowing which model and brand to take can be quite a hassle. You may contact our team for a quick Demo upon understanding your requirements, so as to aid you in making the right option for your mobile presenter.