- Background Music Systems
- Public Address Systems
- Training & Seminar Rooms Systems
- Home Entertainment Surround Sound Systems
Audio system plays an important role in the setup of each specific environment or venue. Sound and music brings out the life within the area breaking the awkward silence that dulls the interior design setting of the venue.
Background music systems are commonly deployed in shopping malls, showrooms, lobbies and even outdoors setting where there is regular human traffic.
Usually hidden away from plain sight or installed flush within walls and ceiling for better aesthetic appeal. Background music system can be designed to give user the flexibility to target a specific zone or to cover the entire floor area. It can also be designed to allow the user to control different source of music to be played in different individual zones.
Main considerations for background music systems should include:
- Type and number of input sources
- Area of coverage
- Ceiling heights and restrictions
- Indoor/ Outdoor
- Multiple usage (i.e. Live Band/ Events integration etc)
Background music systems are also used to double up as a broadcast or announcement system due to its wide coverage of the entire premise.
Contact us today for an on-site discussion on how we can help to incorporate the ideal background music system for your needs.
Communication and broadcast announcement in large compound or multi-level premises rely heavily on a reliable PA System. This particular series of audio system emphasized on delivering high vocal clarity projected by the speaker system.
There is a wide range of speakers to fit into any environment:
- In-Ceiling speakers for indoor compounds, almost hidden from view and can offer good area coverage.
- Directional speakers directed at a specific area, reducing the disturbance of the announcement to unrelated area.
- Conceal garden speakers to allow the speaker to be hidden from sight located in outdoor settings.
- Horn speakers for low maintenance and high projection of the voice used for large open area.
Integration with other local audio systems to allow priority of the main announcement over the small local systems, commonly used for emergency announcements are also not uncommon.
Vocal transmission of the presenter or lecturer’s presentation is crucial for the information to be communicated well to the people within the room. It involves the right mix of mixers, amplifiers, speakers and microphone systems.
A wide rang of products is available to suit different conferencing or meeting needs, catering for both the basic budgetary requirement as well as the elaborate and high definition sound requirement of top management conferences.
Key considerations for Training & Seminar Rooms Audio Systems include:
- Size and capacity of room
- Type of audio source and content
- Any microphone requirement
- Integration with display system
No room is too big or too small for incorporation of an effective audio system. Contact our sales representatives to find out more.
Movies will never come alive without an effective surround sound system to match with the big screen. Getting the right mix will almost certainly enhance the movie experience, giving you the complete audiovisual adrenalin rush you so often get in cinemas.
Some of the main considerations for the ultimate home entertainment experience includes:
- Type of surround sound system
- Size and orientation of the theatre/ sound room
- Capacity of the speakers and Woofer system
- Sound proofing of the room
- Integration with video system (Projector/ TV)
- Surround sound calibration and tunning
Subjective to the size and interior setup of your room, we can help propose the perfect sound experience you will never regret!
Contact us today for an on-site survey or arrange for an appointment at our home theatre showroom to experience mind blowing home theatre systems that you can have, right in your own home.