You have found the ideal AV Solution for your application, made tons of pricing comparisons and finally settled for an excellent deal. You might think this is the end of your job as the rest lies with the installer; a common mistake very often committed by users.
A successful and well-planned AV installation job will not be possible without good coordination and on-site preparation. Of course we do not mean for the user to be preparing the cabling works but more like getting the site laid up to allow the installer sufficient work space.
Some of the good practices by users include:
– AV Installation should be scheduled at the end after all other renovating works to prevent damage of the equipment by other contractors
– Clearing away/ shifting aside unnecessary furniture that might obstruct the installation
– Ensuring sufficient power points available for the equipments
– Remove any unnecessary decorations that might obstruct the installation or mountings
– Ensure that the necessary racking for the equipments are ready
– Ensure that sufficient time is given for any unforeseen circumstances during testing
– Make sure the job site is clean and free from debris from other renovation works to avoid dirtying the equipments after installation
Last but not least, users must take ownership of the position of where you want to mount the equipment. Installer will advise against some locations if it affects the performance of the equipment.
Hope the above helps to make your AV Installation a smooth and pleasant experience.