The MLC Plus 100 is an easy-to-use Ethernet controller designed for handling common AV functions such as power, input switching, volume control, and Ethernet control of AV devices. The faceplate hides the mounting screws and, combined with its rounded corners and beveled edges, gives the controller a refined, stylish appearance. Along with the six customizable and configurable buttons, the MLC Plus 100 features a remote volume control port for Extron MPA Series and select XTRA™ Series amplifiers. Power over Ethernet – PoE allows the MLC Plus 100 to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. It mounts in a two-gang junction box, and includes black and white faceplates.
- Manage, monitor, and control AV devices using a standard Ethernet network
- Fully configurable using Global Configurator Plus or Global Configurator Professional
- Two bidirectional RS-232 ports
- Two relays for controlling room functions
- One IR port for connecting up to two emitters
- One digital input
See Full Details at extron.com